Dance yourself Confident
What does inner confidence look and feel like to you? Do you find you hold yourself back from experiences because you don’t think you are enough as you are? Or worry
What does inner confidence look and feel like to you?
- Do you find you hold yourself back from experiences because you don’t think you are enough as you are? Or worry about what others will think of you?
- What about the way you hold yourself? Are you proud of yourself to your deepest core? Allow the world to see you in your deepest form? Or do you hide in your shadows?
It can be hard to show the true and full version of yourself when there are strong forces holding you back.
Dance yourself Confident will be a hybrid of meditation, yoga, dance, fun and reflection.
- We will use a variety of movement techniques to release overwhelm, explore your creative flow, and connect in with your core confidence 💃
- You will learn a short routine, lean into your feminine and creative soul
- You will be given the opportunity to dig deep into the shadows to explore what emotions arise when you gently explore the your confidence blocks.
Please note: no prior yoga or dance experience required.
Sinéad & Camille met through their passion of dancing.
Camille is classically trained in ballet, and moved through jazz, hip hop, street and commercial, which is where their passions combined.
Sinéad is a Holistic Business Coach and Yoga Teacher helping women to transform and build their dream life.
“As women, we seem to hold ourselves back with a false perception of how we are seen to the world. Myself and Camille saw how this translated to the dance floor in our classes. We would catch up with our fellow students after class and discuss how we have held ourselves back at various times in our lives and then how it feels to be in flow. That moment when the sequence clicks into place and you lose yourself in the moment is just amazing!!”
Please wear comfortable clothing, no jewellery . Please bring a journal/ notebook and pen to reflect your findings.
Your website and social media links