Divine Feminine Release Workshop
Heal your self – Face your Truth – Harness your inner divine light – Release all that no longer serves your highest good and take back your inner power –
Heal your self – Face your Truth – Harness your inner divine light – Release all that no longer serves your highest good and take back your inner power – nurturing your true self!
This Year Beth Wells of SheTellsAll will be joining us bringing the FIRE energy along with her – As an intuitive healer and reader Beth brings with her the powerful teachings around Maya – Samadhi (the illusions of self) – anchoring in love and healing and helping women to delve deep within themselves to learn to face their truth and to release all that no longer serves their highest good!
This conscious inner journey workshop brings a healing release and a deep delve into our inner being. Through multiple teachings and fire letters the workshop teaches you to come back to your heart space, back to centre, let go of fear and reclaim your power. Helping you to face what is within and clear space for the amazing light that resides within the divine feminine being that you are!
Once you have begun these release ceremonies you will never look back – it is something you can continue to harness and share with everyone that you know!
“Powerful healing occurs when we observe from our inner truth with three simple ceremonial steps – reflecting, accepting, and letting go with gratitude and love in our hearts!”
The Workshop Includes:
– Opening Cacao Ceremony
– Grounding Meditation Session.
– Workshop discussion led by Beth, around the illusions of self and how learnt behaviour can impact our divine feminine energy and how we can begin to heal this through Love and various methods that Beth will be teaching on the day.
– 1-1 Conscious release activity using Oracle Cards.
– Guided Fire Letter Writing Session.
– Healing Smudge Cleanse to Close.
What you will need to bring:
– Yoga Matt/Floor Cushion so that you are comfortable on the ground.
– Your Own Cup – (I will have spare paper cups) however drinking from your own favourite cup is very symbolic and can be super healing.
– Pen and Paper (I will have spares) however writing in your own journal or with your own special pen can be very helpful when writing to release.
– Please feel free to bring any special crystals or healing items that you would like to hold with you during the workshop 😊
Please note there will be incense burning and sage burning during the workshop for cleansing purposes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message @shetellsall