Hearthworks Tipis & Yurts Burning Woman 2022 Hearthworks are
Hearthworks Tipis & Yurts Burning Woman 2022
Hearthworks are delighted to offer magical and sumptuous accommodation options at Burning Woman. Treat yourselves to a stay in a traditional Tipi, a cosy Yurt or a funky new Trilodge Tipis. Staying in a Tipi or Yurt is to return to a simpler, more natural way of living on the earth.
- Range of sizes to suit couples, families or large groups of up to 9 people.
- Traditional Tipis come complete with rain hats, waterproof groundsheets, carpet flooring and the option of a real wood open fire in the larger sizes.
- Classic Yurts are full height and have a central skylight window, waterproof groundsheet and carpet flooring.
- Trilodge Tipis – suspended from a tripod with a funky porch, waterproof groundsheet and carpet flooring. Great value for up to 4 people.
- Luxury Furnishings packages includes handwoven rugs, large cushions, sheepskins, backrest chairs, low wooden tables, lanterns, electric power, towels, clothes hangers etc
- Beds & bedding – our comfy futon mattresses come with sheets, 13.5 tog duvets, pillows and woollen blankets.
- Power Tables – each table comes with USB and car-charger sockets and LED lighting
Let Hearthworks take care of your home at Burning Woman, and you can get on and make the most of being part of this inspirational event.
- Pre-erected Tipis & Yurts are ready for your arrival at the Festival
- Reception Tipi & Pamper Station with phone charging, hairdryers and more
- Maintenance staff to look after the Tipis & Yurts during the event
- Showers and Toilets are situated conveniently close to the accommodation
Hearthworks Tipis and Yurts are handmade in Somerset by a collective who truly put sustainability at the heart of their work. For more information, prices and booking, contact [email protected] or telephone 01749 899521.