Stand Up Paddle Boarding Session with Qualified Instructors
Come and join with two fabulous Emma’s and get some me time on the water in this incredibly stunning setting. Perfect to regroup and refresh ready for your next workshops Stand
Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked time in the appropriate clothing and footwear for the session.
- Each session will be 45 minutes in length. This includes a 10 minute safety briefing, questions, setting up of paddles for each participants individual height and an introduction to wearing buoyancy aids (BA’s) correctly.
- Each session on the water includes an introduction to some of the paddle strokes we use, how to stand up and how to fall correctly.
- Participants will be split into two groups of five and each group will be supported by one lead.
Your amazing instructors:
- British Canoeing Paddlesport Leader (kayak, canoe, and SUP)
- Provider of the British Canoeing Start, Discover and Paddle Safer awards
- British Canoeing #ShePaddles Ambassador (2019)
- British Canoeing White Water SUP Coach.
- British Canoeing Delivery Partner, and a provider for both British Canoeing SUP Safer and Paddle Safer Awards.
- British Canoeing #ShePaddles Ambassador (2020)
- Writer for SUPMag UK (2021 & 2022)
- British Canoeing Delivery Partner Awards Finalist (Quality Experience & Engagement) in 2022