UnMasking the Feminine
We live in amazing times. Never has there been so much opportunity as a woman living in the western world, but so many of us have forgotten how to connect
We live in amazing times. Never has there been so much opportunity as a woman living in the western world, but so many of us have forgotten how to connect to our feminine wisdom and to connect to our body. So instead we become men in a female body.
So how do you reclaim your feminine? How do you connect to your inner wisdom and resources? How do you bring all of you to table, not just the parts you have been told are acceptable?
In this powerful workshop we will explore a whole range of approaches to connect you to your body wisdom.
You will learn:
- Your own unique recipe for connecting to your body wisdom
- How to find peace and safety in your body and change your state to one that supports and empowers you
- Where you hold resources that can be tapped at any time and how to access them
- Where you disconnect and how to explore and re-engage with these parts
- How others trigger you and what to do about it
- How to stay strong even when those around you tell you you’re too much or that you’re wrong
- How to deal with shame, anger, frustration, grief and so many more of the emotions that we have been told we must repress and bury
- And more…
These practices are simple, transferable and can be used at any point during your day to raise your energy, improve your state and empower you. They can also be used to deepen your experience when using other bodywork or mind based modalities either for improving health or as part of personal growth.
- Something comfortable to lie on – a blanket or yoga matt
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move, but also keep you warm (layers best)
- A journal and a pen
Duration: 2 hours