19- 21 July 2024 – Belvoir Castle, Leicestershire, UK
Gift yourself 3 days and 3 nights of the year – just for you!
Immerse yourself is a beautiful heart-space for women to relax, rejuvenate, connect, flourish, transform and take time for yourself in the collective energy of hundreds of women gathering to celebrate each other as our wild authentic selves.
- Access to 3 days and 3 nights
- *Onsite Tickets Only* Camping Pitch or Live-in Vehicle Pitch (Glamping Tents available to book separately.) On arrival you can select from Accessible Camping, Quiet Camping, General Camping and Live-in Vehicles.
- Free Parking (One vehicle may be parked by your pitch)
- Toilets & Heated Showers
- Free entry to over 100 + workshops, talks, activities, woodland walks, and wild water swimming
- Access to our food village and market area
- Access to live music and performances
- 1 tree planted on your behalf
- Free Festival Guide and Journal
£1000’s of pounds worth of workshops, healing and activities all included in the cost of your ticket!
NEW FOR 2024! – Your weekend ticket includes early arrival on Thursday 18th July 2024 from 4pm, and you can stay late until 11am on Monday 22nd July 2024 with our extended stay options (coming soon).
Please note that catering will not be open until Friday 19th July 2024 and there may be male operators still onsite.
Let The Journey Begin
If you have a gift card or discount coupon, please add this at the checkout.
Code of Conduct
To be a Burning Woman is to be a part of a community of women who are committed to creating a safe, welcoming, and transformative space for all. It means being considerate of others, respecting their boundaries, and creating an environment where everyone feels comfortable being themselves. It also means being aware of the ways in which our society is not equal, and working to make our festival a more inclusive and equitable space for all women.
We believe that every woman deserves to have the opportunity to experience the joy and empowerment that Burning Woman can offer, regardless of their identity. We are committed to doing the work to make our festival a more inclusive, compassionate, and respectful place for all women.
Here are some specific examples of what it means to be a Burning Woman:
- Be mindful of your space and how you are using it. Don’t take up more space than you need, and be respectful of others’ personal space.
- Be aware of your language and how it can impact others. Avoid using offensive or discriminatory language, and be mindful of the power dynamics at play.
- Be an ally to women who are marginalized or discriminated against. Speak up when you see something that is wrong, and create a space where everyone feels welcome and safe.
- Be willing to learn and grow. We are all constantly learning and evolving, and we should be open to feedback and new perspectives.
If you are committed to creating a more inclusive, compassionate, and respectful world, then you are a Burning Woman. We welcome you to our community, and we look forward to journeying with you on this path of transformation.
There will be men onsite working on the infrastructure of the festival. Their presence on the festival grounds is kept to a minimum and they have a separate camping area. They are not permitted to enter the sacred areas unless it is a medical or emergency situation.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to accept and adhere to the above code of conduct.
With every ticket purchased we donate a tree to TreeSisters